ABOUT THe CAR
Introducing the Citroen C3, your training vehicle.
- Dual Controls
- Power Assisted Steering
- Dual Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Front Windows
- Adjustable Seat
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Spacious Interior
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Easy to View Dash Board
"Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require more information about the car or if you would like an assessment lesson to check it suits your needs."
- Driving Lessons
Learn at your own pace, £29 per lesson
If you book ten lessons in advance, £25 per lesson
Vouchers for ten lessons available
- Motorway Lessons
To improve confidence
- Book your theory test
If you're a learner driver you must take and pass your theory test before we book your practical test
- Treat Someone To The Gift Of Driving Lessons
Vouchers available, just contact Paul
- Refresher courses for current drivers
Perfect for those that have not driven in some time. Or you may have been involved in an accident and have lost confidence. You may be an international driver not used to driving on the left hand side of the road.
This driving tuition agreement is made solely between the Instructor, as principal, and you, the Pupil.
- Arrangements of timing, location and duration of all lessons shall be agreed between the Instructor and the Pupil.
- It is the responsibility of the Instructor to decide when you are ready to take your test and Paul Chester A.D.I. - Chester’s School of Motoring does not accept any responsibility for this decision.
- If you or the Instructor wish to cancel a lesson, a minimum of 24 hours prior notice should be given. If the instructor cancels a lesson without giving this, he’ll rearrange the lesson. If you do not give 24 hours notice we reserve the right to charge full price for the lesson.
- Payment for tuition (driving lessons) should be made in cash or cheque supported by a cheque guarantee card direct to the Instructor.